Sheep Milking Bucket Assembly without vacuum pump
Milk 1 sheep at a time with this Interpuls ITP205 bucket milker.
ITP 205 semi automatic sheep claws allow individual milking of each teat. If the sheep kicks off the milker, the unit shuts off automatically preventing sucking up debris into your milk. ITP 205 claws also reduce air loss while attaching the milker, making them ideal for portable milkers and situations with under sized vacuum pumps. Unhealthy teats can be isolated during milking. Easy to inspect for cleaning and maintenance.
Choose Bucket Style with drop down menu above. 2 bucket choices shown in detail images at left and in links below.
1. Hamby 3 gallon Stainless steel bucket is made from 304 stainless with a Grade A finish. Empty weight: 9 pounds. Approx 14 inches tall. Diameter at bottom 11.5 inches. Bottom made with extra ring to protect bottom surface of bucket. Optional 1085 bucket hanger is recommended (see below)
2. Eco-Bucket is made of semi-transparent, translucent FDA-approved material. It features smooth seamless molded interior and a raised reinforcement ring at the bottom for strength and ease of gripping. Eco-Bucket has a molded-in permanent scale marked in lbs. and kgs.
Empty weight: 6 pounds. Approx 16 inches tall. Diameter at bottom 14 inches.
Select bucket style above.
Choice of silicone milk hose or clear plastic milk hose.
Silicone milk hose
- Stays flexible in cold weather.
- Temperature Rating: -80ºF to +500ºF
- Silicone milk tubing is sanitary and due to tightly bonded non-reactive pure silicone resins, unaffected by milk fat, bacteria or cleaning chemicals. Silicone has a longer life than other types of milk tubing when used with care. Preferred by many raw milk producers.
Clear plastic milk hose is Grade A approved for raw milk.
Hoses provides 3 feet from the goat udder to the bucket lid.
Choose your style of milk hose above.
LL90 Long Life Interpuls pulsator. This is the best pulsator we can find for bucket milking. Made in Italy by Interpuls. 50/50 pulsator made for sheep milking. Speed is adjustable up to 180 ppm. Runs for years with out needing to be rebuilt. Made from Stainless steel, nylon and silicone components. Not affected by temperature. (Pulsator carries a 2 year warranty)
Stainless Steel lid is made from 304 stainless steel. Easy to Use and easy to clean.
- Extra Strong. Hamby's Lid sides come down past the top of your bucket. Older lid designs were virtually flat on top. Our design takes more stainless steel to manufacture but it makes for a stronger lid and reduces the chance of the lid bending or warping from the occasional drop on the floor.
1 year warranty (2 years on pulsator)
Vacuum pump required but not included. Any of the pumps shown below will run this bucket milker.