without vacuum pump
Milk 2 goats at a time with this Interpuls ITP205 bucket milker.
ITP 205 semi automatic goat claws allow individual milking of each teat. If the goat kicks off the milker, the unit shuts off automatically preventing sucking up debris into your milk. ITP 205 claws also reduce air loss while attaching the milker, making them ideal for portable milkers and situations with under sized vacuum pumps. Unhealthy teats can be isolated during milking. Easy to inspect for cleaning and maintenance.
Choice of 2 Bucket Styles;
Large Stainless Steel Bucket
Grade A quality - made from 304 seamless stainless steel. One piece design has no inside seams for bacteria to hidein. Extra handle on bottom makes pouring easy. Raised heavy duty base protects the bucket bottom. – Capacity is about 6 gallon. Dimensions; 18.5 inches high x 13 inch diameter at bottom. Optional 30159 bucket hanger is recommended (see below)
Large plastic Eco-Bucket
Lightweight and semi- transparent so you can see the milk level means less tendency to run over your bucket. Grade A approved Eco-Bucket is made of translucent FDA-approved material. It features smooth seamless molded interior and a raised reinforcement ring at the bottom for strength and ease of gripping. Stainless steel locking handle, and molded-in permanent scale marked in lbs. and kg. Capacity is about 7 gallon. Dimensions; 17 inches high x 15 inch diameter at bottom.
Select bucket style above.
Choice of silicone milk hose or clear plastic milk hose.
Silicone milk hose
- Stays flexible in cold weather.
- Temperature Rating: -80ºF to +500ºF
- Silicone milk tubing is sanitary and due to tightly bonded non-reactive pure silicone resins, unaffected by milk fat, bacteria or cleaning chemicals. Silicone has a longer life than other types of milk tubing when used with care. Preferred by many raw milk producers.
Clear plastic milk hose is Grade A approved for raw milk.
Hoses provides 3 feet from the goat udder to the bucket lid.
Choose your style of milk hose above.
Choose your goat inflation size;
- Select for full size goat inflations with clear plastic shells,
- full size goat inflations with stainless steel shells
- Nigerian / mini size goat inflations with clear plastic shells
Choose your goat inflation/shells above
Built with quality components;
LL90 Long Life Interpuls pulsator. This is the best pulsator we can find for bucket milking. Made in Italy by Interpuls. Speed is adjustable. Runs for years without needing to be rebuilt. Made from Stainless steel, nylon and silicone components. Not affected by temperature. (Pulsator carries a 2 year warranty)
Stainless Steel lid designed specifically for goat milking.
- Easy to Use and easy to clean.
- Hamby's lid has 2 inlets so you can milk 2 goats or 2 sheep via individual hoses into one pail. This provides better vacuum than alternative homemade adaptations that use clumsy hard to clean T's in the milk lines.
- Less milk gets in your pulsator. Hamby's milk inlet tubes extend beyond the bottom surface of the lid. This reduces milk getting back to the pulsator - extending pulsator life and reducing down time for maintenance. see photo of bottom of lid. the milk inlet tubes are gently sloped so your hoses will hang properly and not kink when milking two goats or sheep.
- Extra Strong. Hamby's Lid sides come down past the top of your bucket. Older lid designs were virtually flat on top. Our design takes more stainless steel to manufacture but it makes for a stronger lid and reduces the chance of the lid bending or warping from the occasional drop on the floor.
- Pure 304 Stainless Steel. Finished to a highly smooth and polished surface. The same grade of stainless steel used in dairy processing factories, wineries and breweries in North America.
- Hooks for hanging the milker unit while not in use. Keeps the milkers off the dirty floor or milk stand. Hooks are made of stainless steel (see photo)
1 year warranty (2 years on pulsator)
Assembled in USA by Hamby Dairy Supply
Vacuum pump required but not included. Any of the pumps shown below will run this bucket milker.