Top seller in its category. Best Value
Top seller in its category. Best Value
Milk 2 goats at a time with this Interpuls ITP205 bucket milker. Complete system includes our larger pump, bucket assy for 2 goats and all the supplies needed for washing the milking machine and prepping the udder.
ITP 205 semi automatic goat claws allow individual milking of each teat. If the goat kicks off the milker, the unit shuts off automatically preventing sucking up debris into your milk. ITP 205 claws also reduce air loss while attaching the milker, making them ideal for portable milkers. Unhealthy teats can be isolated during milking. Easy to inspect for cleaning and maintenance.
Choice of 4 Bucket Styles;
Large Stainless Steel Bucket
Grade A quality - made from 304 seamless stainless steel. One piece design has no inside seams for bacteria to hidein. Extra handle on bottom makes pouring easy. Raised heavy duty base protects the bucket bottom. – Capacity is about 6 gallon and weighs 12.5 pounds (without a lid). Dimensions; 18.5 inches high x 13 inch diameter at bottom. 30159 bucket hanger is included
Medium Stainless Steel Bucket
Grade A quality - Made from 304 seamless stainless steel. Highly polished bucket features a special bottom design which gives extra stability and convenience. Seven raised sections around the bottom of the bucket make the resting base solid and sturdy and provide a hand grip for ease of emptying the bucket. Bucket is highly polished inside and out with an extra thickness of stainless steel at the bottom, a brushed finish detail at the shoulder and a bottom hand grip. Bucket capacity is just over 5 gallon and weighs just 11 pounds (without a lid). Made in Italy by Interpuls. 30159 bucket hanger is included
Large or Medium plastic Eco-Bucket
Lightweight and semi- transparent so you can see the milk level means less tendency to run over your bucket. Grade A approved Eco-Bucket is made of translucent FDA-approved material. It features smooth seamless molded interior and a raised reinforcement ring at the bottom for strength and ease of gripping. Stainless steel locking handle, and molded-in permanent scale marked in lbs. and kg.
Large plastic bucket capacity is just over 7 gallon and weighs just 7 pounds (without a lid). Made in Italy by Interpuls. Dimensions; 17 inches high x 15 inch diameter at bottom.
Medium plastic bucket capacity is about 5.5 gallon and weighs just 6.2 pounds (without a lid). Made in Italy by Interpuls. Dimensions; 16 inches high x 14 inch diameter at bottom.
Select bucket style above.
Choice of silicone milk hose or clear plastic milk hose.
Silicone milk hose
- Stays flexible in cold weather.
- Temperature Rating: -80ºF to +500ºF
- Silicone milk tubing is sanitary and due to tightly bonded non-reactive pure silicone resins, unaffected by milk fat, bacteria or cleaning chemicals. Silicone has a longer life than other types of milk tubing when used with care. Preferred by many raw milk producers.
Clear plastic milk hose is Grade A approved for raw milk.
Hoses provides 3 feet from the goat udder to the bucket lid.
Choose your style of milk hose above.
Choose your goat inflation size;
- Select for full size goat inflations with clear plastic shells,
- full size goat inflations with stainless steel shells
- Nigerian / mini size goat inflations with clear plastic shells
Choose your goat inflation/shells above
Built with quality components;
LL90 Long Life Interpuls pulsator. This is the best pulsator we can find for bucket milking. Made in Italy by Interpuls. Speed is adjustable. Runs for years without needing to be rebuilt. Made from Stainless steel, nylon and silicone components. Not affected by temperature. (Pulsator carries a 2 year warranty)
Stainless Steel lid designed specifically for goat milking.
- Easy to Use and easy to clean.
- Hamby's lid has 2 inlets so you can milk 2 goats or 2 sheep via individual hoses into one pail. This provides better vacuum than alternative homemade adaptations that use clumsy hard to clean T's in the milk lines.
- Less milk gets in your pulsator. Hamby's milk inlet tubes extend beyond the bottom surface of the lid. This reduces milk getting back to the pulsator - extending pulsator life and reducing down time for maintenance. see photo of bottom of lid. the milk inlet tubes are gently sloped so your hoses will hang properly and not kink when milking two goats or sheep.
- Extra Strong. Hamby's Lid sides come down past the top of your bucket. Older lid designs were virtually flat on top. Our design takes more stainless steel to manufacture but it makes for a stronger lid and reduces the chance of the lid bending or warping from the occasional drop on the floor.
HD Long Life Vacuum Pump. Operates one or two bucket milkers. Easy to upgrade; Just order a second bucket assy later and attach the vacuum hose and you are ready to milk 4 at a time. Well balanced and easy to roll. Oil lubricated pump. Steel vacuum tank eliminates broken plastic and makes unit surprisingly quiet. Tank has an automatic drain that lets out moisture when the unit is turned off.
115 volt 14 amps can be wired for 230 volts - USA electric. Vacuum Pump assembly is Made in USA.
1 year warranty (2 years on pulsator)
You can read more details about each component at the links below.
also available with a stationary vacuum pump or a UPS shippable pump at links below.
Free LTL Shipping to the 48 USA continental states. Note this will come on a pallet on a semi truck. Call for quotes to Hawaii, Alaska and Canada.