***Only 1 available***
Not a complete milker - Read entire description before ordering
Milk one goat at a time with this rebuilt bucket milker.
- used 5 gallon Delaval bucket
- used stainless steel lid with new 1053 lid gasket
- New Interpuls pulsator & mount
- New GEA TopFlow Z for bucket or lowline pipeline milking systems. Easily handle high milk yields and rapid flow rates without a milk collection bowl integrated into the unit. part number 4875
Practical design for easy attachment — the simple act of sliding on the teat cup jackets activates the vacuum on or off. No additional buttons to push or switches to hit. The TopFlow simply makes your daily milking routine easier and more efficient. Higher milk quality — special valve technology in the teat cup jackets ensures that the vacuum supply will be immediately shut-off should a teat cup fall-off, protecting the overall quality of milk harvested on your operation. Gentle milk transport — without a collection bowl – the direct ventilation on the teat cup jacket accelerates the transport of milk to the milk hose, preventing any blockage effects. Even with your highest producers, uninterrupted, smooth milk flow is guaranteed with the TopFlow unit. Continuous visual monitoring — the transparent design of the silicone liners, the teat cups, and the milk hoses allows operators to view milk flow on each individual teat.
** Vacuum supply required but not included.**
- Silicone Milk Hose is the safest purest milk hose available. Longer life than plastic hose.
Excellent choice for family goat herds or to take to the show.
5 gallon Grade A Stainless Steel bucket & lid
Repair parts for all components are in stock available from Hamby Dairy Supply.
You will need a vacuum supply to make this a complete milking machine
7100 or 7300 vacuum system recommended.
Add this unit to your 1 bucket system to upgrade to a 2 bucket system.
1085 bucket hanger recommended but not included