Kit with clear plastic milk hoses
Replace annually or sooner if hoses are dirty or damaged. Proper care and maintenance of your milking machine will help to produce quality milk and maintain good udder health.
- 4 silicone inflations. These fit 4707 plastic goat shell and the Stainless steel goat shell sold by Hamby Dairy Supply. They also fit Surge Jet Flow Stainless Shells, Coburn and Caprine Supply clear goat shell.
- 4 short milk tubing with blue stripe. 11 inches long. 1/2 inch I.D.
- 2 long milk tubing. 24 inches long. 5/8 inch I.D. (clear plastic milk tubing with a blue stripe)
- 4 short pulsation tubing. 11 inches long. 9/32 inch I.D.
- 2 long pulsation tubing. 24 inches long. 9/32 inch I.D. (not shown)
- 1 9/32 pulsation Y
- 1 Lid gasket 1053.
- 1 Clear Vacuum Hose. 8 Foot length. Xtra thick wall. Long life. Clear so you can clean it or change it when the inside gets dirt
- This kit fits Hamby Dairy Supply goat milkers using the ITP 200, 205, 207, classic claws, & quickie goat milking claw assembly. Also fits goat milkers sold by Caprine Supply, Coburn, Nasco, Parts Department, and some other brands.
- This kit does not fit Hoegger belly pail.
- Kit provides 3 feet from the goat teat to the bucket lid. If you want longer hoses, call when ordering and we will make your kit a custom size. Keep in mind, the shorter your milk hoses, the easier it is to keep them clean.
- All items available individually
- Compare to R & R for 2 goat milker
- Kit with Silicone milk hose is also available.
- All items meet Grade A and FDA specs for commercial dairy use in the USA and Canada
- Shipping weight 4 pounds.