E.P.A. registered, powdered chlorinated sanitizer
Features & Benefits;
- Safe Alternative - Powdered formula eliminates the splashing and spilling concerns associated with a liquid chlorinated sanitizer. Organic Chlorine Formulation
- Provides better kill than conventional liquid sanitizers.
- Stable Formula - One year shelf-life.
- Reduces Iron Staining - Powdered chlorine precipitates less iron, reducing iron stains on equipment.
- Excellent choice for sanitizing milk tanks due to its non-corrosive properties.
- Concentrated - Use 1 oz. to 6 gallons regardless of water hardness (provides 110 ppm chlorine).
Related Sanitizing Items;
7751-0040-321 Pree Powder Chlorinated Sanitizer - 25 pound bucket
7751-0041-535 Precise Chlorinated Sanitation Tablets - 8 pound pail
7751-0041-535 Zinicin Liquid Chlorinated Sanitzer (special order and LTL shipping only) 5, 15 or 55 gallon
7751-0040-823 Peroxysan-RS Peroxide / acid based liquid sanitizer (Special Order - LTL shipping only) 15 or 55 gallon
7751-0240-278 Mitrocin Plus concentrated acid detergent with Quat Ammonia Sanitizer - High Foaming - Brush Wash Only - LTL shipping only
1187-094 Virkon Premise Sanitizer - For Walls and Animal Housing and pens