TopFlow Z Commercial Duty Sheep Milking Bucket Assembly
without vacuum pump.
TopFlow Z commercial duty bucket milker. Excellent for high volume fast milking dairy sheep. Stable teat end vacuum. Easy to handle. Popular shutoff built in to each milking assembly. Rugged. Long Lasting liners. For milking 2 sheep at a time.
- Best In Class GEA WestfaliaSurge TopFlow Z sheep milking units
- GEA Vacupuls pulsator 50/50 ratio. 120 beats per minute - made just for sheep milking
- Grade A approved for USA and Canada
- Stainless Steel Bucket - 6 gallon - made from 304 seamless stainless steel. One piece design has no inside seams for bacteria to hide in. Extra handle on bottom makes pouring easy. Raised heavy duty base protects the bucket bottom. Dimensions; 18.5 inches high x 13 inch diameter at bottom.
- Optional 1085 bucket hanger is recommended (see below).
- Silicone milk hose provides 3 feet from the udder to the bucket lid. - Stays flexible in cold weather. - Temperature Rating: -80ºF to +500ºF - Silicone milk tubing is sanitary and due to tightly bonded non-reactive pure silicone resins, unaffected by milk fat, bacteria or cleaning chemicals. Silicone has a longer life than other types of milk tubing when used with care. Preferred by many raw milk producers.
- Hamby WF Style Stainless Steel lid designed specifically for milking 2 sheep.
Assembled in USA by Hamby Dairy Supply
Sold by and ships from Hamby Dairy Supply in Maysville Missouri USA
Note: Vacuum supply is required and not included. See links below