Drawing agent for abscesses, infections and bruising
Topical gel designed for external application only. Effective in drawing infection from a hoof. Also use as a drawing agent to address abscesses, infections and sole bruising.
Helps reduce inflammation and soothes pain caused from bruises, sprains and insect bites. Top choice for application to sprains and bruises.
Directions for use:
• Apply to painful or swollen muscles, legs, joints or insect bites.
• Kaeco’s Epsom Salt Poultice can be covered with cotton and/or wrapped.
• Will not burn or blister skin.
• Let draw and soothe for 36 to 48 hours.
• Repeat as needed for relief of soreness and swelling. For Hooves:
• Pack the entire sole and frog to draw abscesses or address sole bruising.
• Cover with a wrap or boot and let draw for 36 to 48 hours. Epsom Salt Poultice contains Epsom Salt and Methyl Salicylate in a water soluble base.
20 oz bottle Made in the USA