Limited stock on hand - Better option is to order 4320 Kit.
Please call prior to ordering to check stock
Rebuilt pulsator for C or P
Original Surge metal pulsators.
Very limited stock on hand.
MODEL DETERMINED BY THE FIRST LETTER OF THE SERIAL NUMBER ON THE BOTTOM OF YOUR PULSATOR
- This pulsator replaces C or P models
- check the vacuum level - Should be 11 or more while on the cow or the pulsator won't work. Vacuum leaks, worn out pumps or too small of pumps are common causes of the pulsator not working.
- check the vacuum hose. if it is blocked, the pulsator will not work
- check the slides - on P and C models the front and rear slides are different and if switched, the pulsator won't work
- Do Not oil the block - only the leathers
Fits Lid 1086
Instructions can be found on our manuals page
The Surge Vacuum Pulsator was patented in 1921 and manufactured until 1999. More details at http://surgemilker.com/
4320 Interpuls Pulsator with 4 pipes and Mount for Surge Bucket Milker
4310 Rebuild Kit for Surge Bucket Milker Vacuum Pulsators
4311 Rebuild Kit with oil for Surge Bucket Milker Vacuum Pulsators
7750-2902-455 10455 Original Surge Lid Gasket - long life
1047 - Thin and Softer aftermarket lid gasket
Hamby Dairy Supply LLC has the largest stock of Spare Parts for the Surge Bucket Milker.