CIP Alkaline Detergent
**this size is now special order with a 2 - 4 week lead time. we recommend the 5 gallon size - 7751-0040-545 - in order to keep product fresh.**
• 15 gallon drum Liquid CIP Detergent
• Economical Provides excellent cleaning performance at low cost.
• Phosphate Formula Good mineral sequestration and soil suspension, leaving stainless steel surface bright and shiny.
•High Alkalinity Potassium hydroxide provides fast emulsification of milk fats to clean milk contact surfaces quickly.
• Rinses Quickly With non-foaming qualities, solution rinses free with no residue.
• Safe Safe to use. Non-corrosive to stainless steel, glass, plastic or rubber parts when properly mixed at recommended dilution rate.
• Environmentally Friendly Biodegradable and dissipates in sanitary systems.
This item ships LTL only. Due to weight and labeling. Can be picked up in Maysville Missouri.
Directions for Use For cleaning pipelines and milk tanks:
1. Rinse pipeline with clean, warm 110°F (43°C) water immediately after use or as soon as tank is emptied.
2. Prepare a wash solution in hot 160°F (71°C) water. The amount of Solution required for proper cleaning is related to water quality and system design. Recommended dilution: One ounce (30 ml) to 3 gallons (11.3 L) of water. Dilution may need to be adjusted depending on water hardness. Please consult with your GEA Farm Technologies dealer or hygiene specialist. Circulate wash solution for 10 minutes or until temperature drops below 120°F (49°C).
3. Follow with an acidification rinse using a GEA Farm Technologies acid and drain thoroughly.
4. Sanitize prior to milking with a GEA Farm Technologies sanitizer according to local health department regulations.
Store this product in a cool, dry area, away from direct sunlight and heat to avoid deterioration. Keep containers closed to prevent contamination of this product.
Works great with 1160-024 15 gallon EZI-Action Drum Pump
Made in USA By GEA Farm Technologies Inc
updated August 2023