Silicone Replacement Parts kit for Goat Bucket Milkers.
Fits Hamby ITP205, Coburn, Caprine Supply, Nasco and other brands
Replace silicone milk hoses when they are dirty or damaged. Proper care and maintenance of your milking machine will help to produce quality milk and maintain good udder health.
- 4 silicone inflations. These fit 4707 plastic goat shell, 10117 Stainless steel goat shell, and Surge Jet Flow Stainless Shells
- 4 short silicone milk tubing. 11 inches long. 1/2 inch I.D.
- 2 long Silicone Milk Tubing. 24 inches long. 5/8 inch I.D. Silicone remains flexible at -20F or 120F. Some raw milk advocates believe that silicone is better than plastic for raw milk consumption.
- 4 short pulsation tubing. 11 inches long. 9/32 inch I.D.
- 2 long pulsation tubing. 24 inches long. 9/32 inch I.D. (not shown)
- 2 9/32 pulsation Y
- 1 Lid gasket 1053
- 1 Clear Vacuum Hose. 8 Foot length. Xtra thick wall. Long life. Clear so you can clean it or change it when the inside gets dirty.
Kit provides 3 feet from the goat teat to the bucket lid. If you want longer hoses, call when ordering and we will make your kit a custom size. Keep in mind, the shorter your milk hoses, the easier it is to keep them clean.
All items meet Grade A and FDA specs for commercial dairy use in the USA and Canada
all items available individually
Shipping weight 8 pounds.
***This kit does not fit Hoegger belly pail.