Without vacuum pump.
For milking 2 goats at a time.
Full size liners for average to large teats.
Provides 3 feet from the udder to the bucket lid. (Call if you want longer milk hoses)
- Silicone milking liners / inflations with clear shells. (link below)
- ITP 205 semi automatic Goat Claws. Name brand quality – not copies or seconds. ITP 205 milking claws allow individual milking of each teat. When the sheep kicks off the milker, the unit shuts off automatically preventing sucking up debris into your milk. ITP 205 claws also reduce air loss while attaching the milker, making them ideal for portable milkers and situations with under sized vacuum pumps.
- Grade A approved for USA and Canada
- Stainless Steel Bucket with about 6 gallon capacity (30156)
- Interpuls 60/40 pulsator designed for goat milking with adjustable speed; 75 - 90 ppm recommended.
- Silicone milk hose provides 3 feet from the udder to the bucket lid. - Stays flexible in cold weather. - Temperature Rating: -80ºF to +500ºF - Silicone milk tubing is sanitary and due to tightly bonded non-reactive pure silicone resins, unaffected by milk fat, bacteria or cleaning chemicals. Silicone has a longer life than other types of milk tubing when used with care. Preferred by many raw milk producers.
- Hamby 1092 Stainless Steel lid based on Westfalia German design for milking 2 goats - This design has a 40 year proven history.
Assembled in USA by Hamby Dairy Supply
1588cl Goat Milking Assembly
4710 Silicone goat liners (0/300 inflations)
4707 Clear Plastic shells offer visibility to see that liner is installed correctly and working properly.
ITP2059001 ITP 205 Goat & Sheep autovalve - set of 2
1053s Silicone Gasket for Bucket lid
30156 stainless steel bucket
1085 bucket hanger
3572 Stainless lid with 2 pipes for milking 2 goats with Blue L02 pulsator
7036-2720-020 Top Flow Z liner assembly upgrade for full size goats
ITP1079001 Interpuls Pulsator L02air 60/40 for Goats
Sold by and ships from Hamby Dairy Supply in Maysville Missouri USA
Note: Vacuum supply is required and not included. See links below
Updated July 2023