TopFlow Z Commercial Duty Sheep Milking Bucket Assembly
without vacuum pump.
TopFlow Z commercial duty bucket milker. Excellent for high volume fast milking dairy sheep. Stable teat end vacuum. Easy to handle. Popular shutoff built in to each milking assembly. Rugged. Long Lasting liners. For milking 2 sheep at a time.
- Best In Class GEA WestfaliaSurge TopFlow Z sheep milking units
- GEA Vacupuls pulsator 50/50 ratio. 120 beats per minute - made just for sheep milking
- Grade A approved for USA and Canada
- Medium plastic Eco-Bucket Lightweight and semi- transparent so you can see the milk level means less tendency to run over your bucket. Grade A approved Eco-Bucket is made of translucent FDA-approved material. It features smooth seamless molded interior and a raised reinforcement ring at the bottom for strength and ease of gripping. Stainless steel locking handle, and molded-in permanent scale marked in lbs. and kg.
- Capacity is about 5 gallon. Dimensions; 15 inches high x 15 inch diameter at bottom.
- Silicone milk hose provides 3 feet from the udder to the bucket lid. - Stays flexible in cold weather. - Temperature Rating: -80ºF to +500ºF - Silicone milk tubing is sanitary and due to tightly bonded non-reactive pure silicone resins, unaffected by milk fat, bacteria or cleaning chemicals. Silicone has a longer life than other types of milk tubing when used with care. Preferred by many raw milk producers.
- Hamby WF Style Stainless Steel lid designed specifically for milking 2 sheep.
Assembled in USA by Hamby Dairy Supply
Sold by and ships from Hamby Dairy Supply in Maysville Missouri USA
Note: Vacuum supply is required and not included. See links below