Best In Class Excellent choice for family cow, homesteaders, or commercial dairy farms to milk their fresh cows.
Milk one cow at a time with this bucket milker.
** Vacuum supply required but not included.**
Improved model features these upgrades;
- No hole under the pulsator! The pulsator and bucket vacuum supply are split eliminating the hole under the pulsator. The benefit is this design is easier to clean. No milk in the pulsator even if you tip the bucket. (see detail images)
- Long life L02 blue pulsator. This commercial pulsator is used worldwide. 10s of thousands of cows are milked every day with the L02 improved vacuum pulsator Proven design with decades of use.
***Note the pulsator is blue, not green as shown in some photos.*** search 1501 for the version with the green GEA pulsator
- Silicone Milk Hose is the safest purest milk hose available. Longer life than plastic hose.
- Smaller Milking unit is easier to handle, but large enough capacity for safe fast milking.
- 06 shells and natural rubber liners. #1 shell / liner design used worldwide. Provide fast gentle cow milking.
Excellent choice for family cow, homesteaders, or commercial dairy farms to milk their fresh cows.
7 gallon Grade A Stainless Steel bucket & lid (note a 7 gallon Grade A poly bucket or a 6 gallon Stainless Steel bucket are available options at same price)
Improved Flo View style milking unit with larger capacity than the original. Milker unit now has popular plug style shut off similar to those used by Delaval, Waikato and Westfalia. Comes with Grade A silicone milk hose, clear pulsation hose.
Repair parts for all components are in stock available from Hamby Dairy Supply.
You will need a vacuum supply to make this a complete milking machine
Add this unit to our 1 cow system to upgrade to a 2 cow bucket system.
1085 bucket hanger recommended but not included
Replacement parts, vacuum hose and bucket hanger are linked below
Spare Parts List (Bill of Materials);
30166 - Stainless steel milking machine bucket with tall handle
1502 - Cow milker assembly with hoses
1511 - 1 inlet Westfalia style stainless steel lid with Blue L02 Pulsator included
also available as a 4501 complete milker package
and 4501w with sinks and automated claw and hose washer
Assembled in USA by Hamby Dairy Supply