Spare Parts kit for Hamby 1501 and 4501 cow bucket milker
also fits Cow Bucket Milkers sold by DeLaval® using an 06 shell.
Fits Hamby 1502 cow milker assembly
All items meet Grade A and FDA specs for commercial dairy use in the USA and Canada
- 3 feet of Silicone Milk Tubing. (36 inches) Some raw milk advocates believe that silicone is better than plastic for raw milk consumption. Long life Silicone Milk Hose designed for raw milk. Silicone is tasteless, odorless, and is not affected by butterfat, bacteria or dairy cleaning solutions. 5/8 inch I.D. Silicone remains flexible at -20F or 120F. - 1090-096
- 3.1 feet Clear pulsation hose (38 inches) 7750-0112-618
- Hose Clip 7036-9926-060e
- 4 narrow bore liners (inflations) that fit 06 shell (see photos at left) 1100-022
- 4 short air tubes 1090-204
- Silicone Lid gasket (1053s) (smaller rubber lid gasket is available for older milkers - call if you need the smaller gasket)
- Clear thick wall vacuum tubing (8 feet) Clear so you can clean it or change it when the inside gets dirty. 1090-002
Kit provides 3 feet from the udder to the bucket lid. If you want longer hoses, call when ordering and we will make your kit a custom size. Keep in mind, the shorter your milk hoses, the easier it is to keep them clean.
These items are not made by DeLaval®. This kit is made from quality aftermarket replacement parts sold satisfaction guaranteed. Hamby Dairy Supply is not an authorized reseller of DeLaval brand parts.
All items available individually
- 4612 Spare Parts Kit with narrow bore liners, silicone milk hose
- 4613 Spare Parts Kit with medium bore liners, silicone milk hose