Our Sheep milker gives you flexibility to milk each teat individually.
Provides 3 foot from udder to bucket lid - call if you want longer hoses
Individual milking claws incorporating a shut-off mechanism which automatically controls the vacuum supply to each liner during both milking and washing. As soon as the teat enters the liner, the valves automatically open. Then, when the teat is removed at the end of milking, rapid air intake creates a vacuum in the valve which automatically closes it.
This gives a range of benefits:
• Less work for the operator during milking and washing. Valves close automatically if the cluster is kicked off.
• Less vacuum fluctuation when liners are fitted and removed, thus avoiding vacuum drop or intake of dirt.
• An unhealthy teat can be isolated during milking.
• Easy to inspect for cleaning and maintenance.
- 4801 Silicone sheep liners (0/301 inflations)
- 4807 Clear Plastic shells offer visibility to see that liner is installed correctly and working properly.
- ITP2059001 ITP 205 Goat & Sheep autovalve - set of 2
- 1090-089 Silicone milk hose - large 5/8 I.D.
- 9716 Silicone milk hose - small 7/16 inch I.D.
- ITP2020009 Clear Milk Y
- ITP2040010 Hose Bracket
- 7932 Pulsation Y for 9/32 tubing
- 4716 Clear 9/32 pulsation hose
all spare parts available
Assembled in USA by Hamby Dairy Supply with components made in USA, Spain and Italy
Does not include a bucket, pulsator or vacuum pump. Sheep sold separately
1592 ITP 205 Sheep / Nigerian Dwarf Milking Assembly with Silicone hoses (this item)
4807 Sheep Shell - sold each
4801 Sheep / Nigerian liners (inflations) - set of 2
7036-2720-010 Top Flow Z liner assembly upgrade for sheep & Nigerian Dwarf Goats