CIP Alkaline Detergent
This item ships LTL only due to corrosive labeling. Product can be picked up at our warehouse in Maysville Missouri.
Does not qualify for free shipping. this item is NOT UPS shippable
we recommend you call to order because the online shipping calculator will not be accurate
• 5 gallon drum Liquid CIP Detergent
• Economical Provides excellent cleaning performance at low cost.
• Phosphate Formula Good mineral sequestration and soil suspension, leaving stainless steel surface bright and shiny.
• High Alkalinity Potassium hydroxide provides fast emulsification of milk fats to clean milk contact surfaces quickly.
• Rinses Quickly With non-foaming qualities, solution rinses free with no residue.
• Safe Safe to use. Non-corrosive to stainless steel, glass, plastic or rubber parts when properly mixed at recommended dilution rate.
• Environmentally Friendly Biodegradable and dissipates in sanitary systems.
Directions for Use For cleaning pipelines and milk tanks:
1. Rinse pipeline with clean, warm 110°F (43°C) water immediately after use or as soon as tank is emptied.
2. Prepare a wash solution in hot 160°F (71°C) water. The amount of Solution required for proper cleaning is related to water quality and system design. Recommended dilution: One ounce (30 ml) to 3 gallons (11.3 L) of water. Dilution may need to be adjusted depending on water hardness. Please consult with your GEA Farm Technologies dealer or hygiene specialist. Circulate wash solution for 10 minutes or until temperature drops below 120°F (49°C).
3. Follow with an acidification rinse using a GEA Farm Technologies acid and drain thoroughly.
4. Sanitize prior to milking with a GEA Farm Technologies sanitizer according to local health department regulations.
Store this product in a cool, dry area, away from direct sunlight and heat to avoid deterioration. Keep containers closed to prevent contamination of this product.
Works great with 1160-006 5 gallon EZI-Action Drum Pump