Sale! Sale! Sale! Sale!
#1 size for cow bucket milkers
Use for Grade A milking or fresh cow pail
7 gallon capacity
13 1/2 inch width
18 1/2 inch high
7-1/16 inch Rim Inside Diameter I.D.
7-3/4 inch Rim Outside Diameter O.D.
Handle dimension from top of bucket to bottom of handle is approx 5.6"
7 gallon Stainless Steel Milking Bucket with Tall handle.
- Popular choice for cow milking
- Grade A quality - made from 304 stainless steel. One piece design has no inside seams for bacteria to hide in.
- Top quality high polish finish
- Raised heavy duty base protects bucket bottom
- Extra handle on bottom makes pouring easy
- Direct replacement for most Hamby portable milking systems made after Winter 2021
- Wt. 14 lbs.
30166 Long handle version
Used on Hamby 1501 and 4501 Improved cow bucket milkers
Used on Hamby 1515, 1519 and 501-CBMwp Improved Clear Top cow bucket milkers
Used on Hamby 1517 KF 300 cow bucket milker
Related Items for 30166 Tall Handle Bucket;
1095 - 1 inlet Lid for Green GEA vacupuls pulsator - to milk 1 cow, 1 goat or 1 sheep
1541 - 1 inlet Lid for Blue Interpuls L02 pulsator - to milk 1 cow, 1 goat, or 1 sheep
1511 - 1 inlet Lid WITH Blue L02 Interpuls pulsator 60/40 to milk 1 cow or 1 goat
3572 - 2 inlet Lid With Blue L02 Interpuls pulsator - to milk 2 goats
33042 - Blank lid - Tall Handle - for storage and transport
34010 - Fresh Cow Lid for Tall Handle 30166 stainless steel bucket
30152 - Tall Handle for Stainless steel buckets - Use to Retrofit a Hamby short Handle bucket - fits 30135, 30136, 30155, 30156, 30165, 30166, 30180, 30190