Effect is a low-foam acid for C.I.P. cleaning and rinsing
• 15 gallon drum Liquid Acid Detergent / Rinse
•Dual Purpose Product Can be used for both acid rinsing and acid washing.
• Economical Low cost-per-container and cost-per-use formulation.
• Phosphoric Acid Base Neutralizes detergent residues to prolong the life of liners and other rubber parts.
• Contains Sulfuric Acid Powerful acid drives down the pH to prevent bacterial growth in between milkings.
•Added Power of Citric Acid Organic acid improves sequestration ability.
•Helps prevent buildup of milkstone and hard water minerals
•Non-Corrosive Safe to use when properly mixed.
• Less Packaging High dilution rates reduce product usage amount and plastic waste.
• Safe to use. Non-corrosive to stainless steel, glass or rubber parts when properly mixed at recommended dilution rate.
• Biodegradable Dissipates freely and will not harm sanitary systems.
This item ships LTL only. Due to weight and labeling. Can be picked up in Maysville Missouri.
Directions for Use For cleaning pipelines and milk tanks:
1. Rinse pipeline with clean, warm 110°F (43°C) water immediately after use or as soon as tank is emptied.
2. Prepare a wash solution in hot 160°F (71°C) water. Duophan or Solution are recommended. The amount of Solution required for proper cleaning is related to water quality and system design. Circulate wash solution for 10 minutes or until temperature drops below 120°F (49°C).
3. Follow with an acidification rinse using a GEA Farm Technologies EFFECT acid and drain thoroughly.
4. Sanitize prior to milking with a GEA Farm Technologies sanitizer according to local health department regulations. Store this product in a cool, dry area, away from direct sunlight and heat to avoid deterioration.
Keep containers closed to prevent contamination of this product.
Works great with 1160-024 15 gallon EZI-Action Drum Pump