Rebuild Kit for Surge Bucket Milker Original Vacuum Pulsators.
Basic kit includes
- 4 leathers
- 4 expanders
- 2 housing gaskets
- rubber cap for check valve
- o-ring for C model pulsators
- pipe cleaners for cleaning small ports
Also included are two brushes for cleaning the small ports in the surge pulsator. Dirty ports are a common cause of failure in these pulsators.
This kit is also available with oil at the link below.
Our rebuild kits include hard to find parts not available in most other kits.
Still cant get your pulsator to work? we have new replacement pulsators - 4320 (see link below) and we offer rebuilding service in our dairy equipment shop.
We stock all items for Surge Bucket Milkers including genuine original Surge inflations, air tubes and lid gaskets.
For instructions, history and more information about the surge bucket milker, go to www.surgemilker.com
Gea WestfaliaSurge sku number; 4999-1010-243
Babson Bros sku number 10310
old Hamby sku 501-10310
- check the vacuum level - Should be 11 or more while on the cow or the pulsator won't work. Vacuum leaks, worn out pumps or too small of pumps are common causes of the pulsator not working.
- check the vacuum hose. if it is blocked, the pulsator will not work
- check the slides - on P and C models the front and rear slides are different and if switched, the pulsator won't work
- Do Not oil the block - only the leathers